Thursday 23 November 2017

Should MSD be retired from T20's ...????

"Should Dhoni be retired....??", for many readers, this is not a new Headline to come across. From the past few weeks, all the papers and channels had published this Nationally and Internationally at some point. Next to Sunil Gavaskar, Ravi  Sastry and Sachin, MSD is of one the Legend in Indian Cricket who made his own impacts. After 28 years India lifted the World Cup, 1st T20 World Cup, and Asia Cup under his Captaincy. Well, take a detailed look at this.

mahendra singh dhoni, msd, captian cool and yuvaraj, mahendra singh retirement controversy

In recent times, after series against NEWZEALAND many former cricketers like VVS Laxman, Agarkar have pointed arrow's on MSD's retirement. Some cricketers suggesting Dhoni to retire from T20's and on the other hand, troop of 'Thalaiva' counter-attacking them. These stands are leading to the conflict among them.

vvs laxman comments on ms dhoni retirement issue, vvs laxam dhoni retirement controversy. picture

However, in a recent press conference, MSD has responded over the retirement issues going viral on the Internet. In response to these criticism Mr.Cool stated that "Everybody has their own views in their life, one must respect them. Coming to myself, playing for Nation itself is a very proud moment. If one's average lifetime is 70years then we can only sustain in a team is for 10 to 15 years" to this he added that "I will only focus on the Effort rather than the Result. After finishing off the match if you standing in front of the mirror and justifying on how you perform with 100% genuine, itself is a result ". He indirectly stated that he will play along as he is Passes the Fitness tests.

Kohli and Ravi Shastri's support:

Responding to criticism on Mr.Cool, Indian Captain stood on side of the Former Captain stating "I don't understand why people point him out. If I fail 3 times as a batsman no one is going to point fingers at me, because I'm not over 35"

kohli reaction for vvs laxman comments on dhoni retirement, kohli responding for vvs laxam comments on msd retirement. picture

"This guy is passing all the fitness tests. He is contributing to the team in a very tactical way on the field with the bat, he did really well against Sri Lanka and Australia."

Should Dhoni retire for T20 cricket..??

Before we talk  about this ,let's take a look over on his T20 career. Out of 72 innings, he made 1281 runs with an average of 35.58 having the strike rate of 123.41.

In 2017 also he did pretty well in T20 format. At times where other batsmen struggle to made runs for India, in lower order he contributed runs with the bat and in the field he is sharing his strategies with Captain Kohli whenever he needs.

There may be many youngsters who are waiting for place in team as a keeper cum Batsmen but remember one thing they can serve Team with Runs but not with Brilliant tactics and strategies when Team is in trouble.He is an old rum,the more old he is ,the more strong he was.He is one of the fastest runner between the wickets even at 36.

mahendra singh dhoni, captain cool, mr. cool

Mahendra Singh Dhoni is not kind of cricketers who play for records. He retired as a  Captain after 199 ODI matches as Captain. No one has to point out at this Legend about when to retire. He himself is a big Critic, He knows when to retire and till when he can play. He is the man behind many historic wins in the account of INDIAN CRICKET. Even before criticizing him we should keep in mind the position he is batting at and the required run rate at that time.

"He is a barrier between Top order and Talenders.So he want to play his natural game rotating the strike and keep the wicket alive to fight.If he go for big shots under pressure and gives his wicket rest of the team will be like Trump cards."

No comments:

Post a Comment